Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10 - Massachusetts - Next Up!

Coastal Maine
 Busy week ahead. Cultural Council things, and a lot of stuff to take care of here at home.

Short trip to Maine at the end of the week. My sister's fiance has a house up there, which I mentioned previously. It is about 2 hours from here (with no traffic on 495). I go up several times a year; sometimes for a "sister weekend", sometimes with both of them. This time it is both, but I love her fiance! We always all have the greatest times together!! And really good food :)

I mentioned my sister plans everything down to the Nth degree; that includes food! No quibbles here!

Leave Friday mid-morning and return Monday late morning. Hopefully I will miss the worst of the weekend traffic that way.

My sister and I are planning a day trip up to Boothbay Harbor. It has been some years since I last visited, but it is gorgeous and postcard-perfect New England. There is a lot to do and see, not to mention the coastline scenery!
Boothbay Harbor

Boothbay Harbor
These are stock pictures from the 'net (free; I am ferocious about ensuring all pix I download are free).

Gorgeous! I cannot wait. I do hope the weather cooperates this coming weekend :)


It will take us about an hour or so (depending on stops) to get there.
Map of our day trip



No comments:

Post a Comment