Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday, May 12 - Massachusetts

Good evening intrepid followers. A short post (update) tonight as I am tired and my entire body hurts. My hands hurt even.

A lot has been accomplished this week! Kitchen is done - finally :) Have unpacked numerous large boxes in the living room. They are going down & away more quickly now, which pleases me. Despite the expected accompanying aches & pains I am feeling pretty well.

Made a trip to Walmart today with a list of what is mysteriously missing. Baking sheets, muffin tins, things like that. My brother rearranged a lot of boxes this past weekend, and there were no more with those items to be found.

Working on getting the bedroom settled, now that I have a cool new pewter-color bureau in which to put my clothes away. Still ruthlessly tossing!

Moving furniture - the little I have - around as I can. I can push and slide, so I have been doing that.

My goal is to finish the bedroom (will require someone to assist moving furniture) and finish opening up enough space in the living room so I can finally order a couch, coffee table, and end tables. My progress has finally made a big dent in The Boxes :) Loving it!

I spoke with a few friends this week, which was nice.

I do have one simple request of ALL of you: lay off my books. Please. You might read a book once, consider it over and done & discard or pass on the book. You might not see any value to keeping them. You might not be interested in re-reading them ever. However. You are not me, and you have absolutely no idea how much I value them. How many times I DO re-read them. The pleasure I get from them.

So please, really, lay off the books. Thank you.

I will post some pix next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment