Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday, October 11 - Massachusetts

Good afternoon intrepid followers! It has been several weeks - I have been really busy with all sorts of stuff. Apologies for that. I have a treat for you all, however, that I believe will make up for it.

I returned yesterday from a 5 day trip to Martha's Vineyard! My brother and I went down for what is becoming an annual trip. He is as much in love with the Island as I am :) It was awesome. The weather was pretty much perfect this year; one day of rain (as opposed to last year's every day!).

I took several HUNDRED pictures while there, and will share a lot of the best ones. I was beat yesterday by the time we got back late afternoon. I unpacked and made up with my kitties for being away... Phoebe (my oldest) and Percy were a bit upset with me.

A trusted neighbor fed them for me, but apparently Phoebe did not eat so well while I was gone. By their dinner time last night, however, all was well with their world :)

I had planned to post much earlier, but ran into some issues with my laptop. Required me to actually finish completing the setup of my desktop computer (which is a tad more complicated), adding updates, etc. You do not want to know!

Took awhile to download all those darn pictures! I brought my laptop with the thought of posting while I was on Island, but it did not work out that way. Too busy!

So without further ado, I am going to take you back in time about 6 days in separate posts. 'Cuz I have so many pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment