Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday, April 20 - Massachusetts

Good evening, friends! Short post tonight so you do not think I fell off the face of the earth.

Last week was very busy, as will be the next few. I have a lot of balls in the air :)

Last Saturday I went into Boston with a friend to see the play "Shear Madness". Wow! What a riot!! Performed at the Charles Playhouse, a smallish venue. The play is a drama / murder mystery in which the audience participates. We had so much fun and laughed so hard that night. My face actually hurt from laughing so much! Loved it! We had the perfect seats - second row center stage.

Stage


Met up with my beloved sister Tuesday to visit a mutual friend who is quite ill. That was an... experience. She and I went to lunch after and split an awesome pizza (thin crust!). We needed that. And - sister time is the best :)





Chatting via text the next few days started me thinking about several things, but what bubbled up in my mind was solitude. My sister is a go/go/go type; always doing, always moving. She loves to host & plan parties. She is a lot faster than I, in more ways than one! Nothing wrong with that. I am more of a thinker I guess. Too many people, too much chatter and - yes, I will ghost.

As mentioned before, we are opposites, my sister & I. She loves to entertain. I love my solitude.

More to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment