Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 30 - Massachusetts

Quick post & update from the weekend. I am tired and more than ready for bed (and HGTV - one of my guilty pleasures!) I got a lot accomplished this weekend with the assistance of my most awesome brother. I could not do it without him.

Saturday we did a lot of shopping (groceries etc.), but I was still feeling a little peaked. I so want to finish unpacking that I tend to overdo it at times. Part of me says "work through the pain", and the rest of me says "please do not".

Physically I am feeling a little better though. Feels good to stretch and use muscles that I could not this past winter.

Spent some time visiting with friends yesterday late afternoon - my first barbecue of the season! Burgers, dogs, and homemade coleslaw. It was excellent. Much as I loved the outing, unfortunately I began to fade very quickly (still not feeling entirely up to par), and could not stay as long as I would have liked.

I was able to get a lot done here today, though. After my coffee & muffin :) Emptied 3 boxes, tossed a bunch of stuff.

Making progress! Doing what I can as I can. I do need to get out tomorrow & run some errands, which I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment