Monday, May 22, 2017

May 22 - Massachusetts

Faith
A short post, with a few thoughts that seem apropos at this point.

Things have happened and moved so very quickly the past few months. Found my yellow house online at the beginning of March. A few days later my brother looked at it, sent me photos and his assessment. I saw the possibilities and found an answer. Trusted with all I could muster - a great deal at that time.

Made the offer March 8, negotiated, and closed April 3. Less than a month later. Might be record time :) Much scrambling in between, but it all worked out.

Faith and trust like that - are something one grants judiciously. It is precious and rare, for me anyhow. You either believe or not.

I did. I am not sorry, disappointed, or let down. I have not looked back.

I had faith. I believed.

How many people can say that, honestly? I have no "what if"s or "I should have...". I am happy, my cats are happy. I have beauiful flowers in the yard!

I bought a yellow house! :) :)

Yes I still have lots to accomplish here. And - I have accomplished quite a bit given the circumstances and my limitations.

I feel settled, safe, and happy. One has to have 'been there' to recognize that feeling: "yeah, this is it". It is one of the best.

Faith. Everyone believes in something; a higher power or being. The Gods of the major religions; the gods and goddesses of the universe. The basic tenets of spirituality that reach far, far back in time.

One must have faith & belief to survive. Trust is given and can be taken away in a flash. But faith - Ah! Faith is a constant. My parents, my family, instilled that in me. It is entwined in your core. Faith always remains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment