Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 25 - Massachusetts

Hard to believe it is almost the end of June already! Fourth of July is the week after this!

Had a busy week with  errands and appointments. Got a much-needed haircut Friday. I cannot say enough good things about Sara, the lady who cuts my hair at Owen Jacobs salon. She is awesome! It always lifts my spirits :)

Between appointments & errands I did not have as much time as I wanted to deal with things here at home.

The book thing really did throw me for quite a loop. Previously I had 9 full bookcases. I now have 3 (and 1 small one in the bedroom). Quite an adjustment. Had to order one more for the living room for books that were in my previous bedroom and survived unscathed.

I did continue this week & have pretty much reached the end. Made a list of my missing favorites. They will take some time to replace. Still cursing the previous downstairs people as I go along. It is so hard to forgive what they did and caused, knowing what they did and mostly did not do.

On the up-side (there always is one, at least in my world)...

I do have new flowers blooming in my yard! THAT makes me happy! The teacup roses are in full bloom. I also have clusters of miniature sunflowers, and a lot of day lillies! And more :) Take a look! Stay tuned, folks. The next few weeks will be hectic! :)
Miniature sunflowers

Daisies 

Not sure what these are, but they're pretty
Daylillies

Think these may be primroses!

No comments:

Post a Comment