Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday, November 11 - Massachusetts

Good afternoon my friends! It has been awhile since I posted. Appointments, errands, and paperwork have kept me busy. Household chores, and starting to button things up here for the Winter. Not many pictures today.

This will be the first Winter in my new place. A few things to do outside, along with outdoor Summer furniture to be put away. My most awesome Brother has been helping me as he can.

I met my most supportive sister for lunch two weeks ago for her birthday. Her birthday was not for a few days yet, but that was the day we could meet. It was really nice! She loves puzzles, and every year I try to find one more challenging than the previous year. This year's was an ocean sunset, which I chuckled over in glee when I bought it! It was 1500 pieces, and many of the colors are the same across the puzzle. That is what makes it difficult :)

I believe she groaned when she opened it :) My sister is really, really good at puzzles. Me - not so much. My brain skews in the opposite direction in creativity. I have absolutely no doubt she will complete it however!

And we had such a wonderful afternoon!!


Had a "small incident" with my kitty Panda yesterday. Caused me much consternation and there was much scolding involved at said kitty. My kitchen table is rather small, and I keep some (revolving) paperwork on it. Along with my laptop. I have a chair in which I sit and can fire up the laptop. Cell phone etc. set down next to it.

Yesterday afternoon Panda started to chase a small flying-type bug & raced across the living room, leaped from the floor onto the table, and knocked over a full glass of water. The glass holds about 13 oz. of water, plus ice cubes, and was almost full. I quickly rescued the electronics (laptop, cell phone), but the damage was done.

Water everywhere! Mopped up the table as quickly as I could. Dried off the electronics (obviously they still work). Papers got soaked. Took a bit longer to mop up the floor. Amazingly the glass did not break. It rolled all the way across the kitchen floor intact.

Three seconds and spaz-cat emerged. Panda. I love her to pieces, but she is the antithesis of what cats are supposed to be! She is not delicate or dainty. She is clumsy and uncoordinated. And - she is beautiful. Loving. How could one not forgive this little face? Of course I did. :)

Stay tuned! Things happening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment