Friday, July 21, 2017

July 21 - Massachusetts

Part 2 of 2

This week has been busy (which one is not?!). Appointments and such. Going through the last dreaded boxes feverishly! Most of the boxes I have left are decor, and my studio accroutrements. The studio stuff is pretty heavy - paints, canvases, drawing implements - tools of my trade. It will require some of the furniture in the front room to be moved around and put into place.

Meanwhile, the rest of my house has come together quite nicely :) My rugs were delivered and my most awesome brother assembled my coffee table. I ordered some - note, people, SOME - replacement books for those I cannnot do without. I am still missing a great many, and still have 3 boxes ready for library donation. I am good with the give & take of it. Plus they all fit quite nicely thus far!
Bookcases

Third bookcase

I was fairly ruthless with my DVD collection. Got what I really wanted and kept it down to one cabinet with a bit of room to spare.
DVD cabinet















I have my sleek new kitchen cart set up, wine rack and all! Loving it :)
Kitchen cart
My new coffee table is awesome. It has slate tiles on top, which make it quite heavy. Loving the rugs, too. My kittles are loving the sunshine, and appreciate the couch as well!
Coffee table

Coffee table & rug
Phoebe



Percy 
Panda


















Outside has not been neglected either. Here are a few pix of my happy little deck, and the flowers I am absolutely loving! I am totally delighted!!
Deck

Flowers in backyard

Flowers everywhere!


Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be settled which is good. I like the photos. You also sound happy with the place and where you'r e at in life. I think thats a good thing. More photos! The flowers are really pretty.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete