Tuesday, June 7, 2016



Tuesday, June 7

I leave in the morning :) It would be cool to say "at the crack of dawn", but that is definitely not happening! I need coffee, shower, feed the cats - the basics. I am so excited! Car is packed (thank you brother!!), and a few last minute details to attend to.

8:00-ish is good enough, and early enough for me :)

The cats, of course, have picked up on the fact that I am leaving them for awhile. They hate when I go on vacation, especially Phoebe. Which is why I did not pack until last night. I do not like leaving them, especially for this long, but I have planned this trip for so long, and am SO looking forward to it.

My next adventure.

It is going to be a long drive tomorrow. I know exactly what to expect until I get to the border. Then it truly becomes a journey, and I know it will be very interesting :)
Image result for free cartoon pictures of people driving in cars

No comments:

Post a Comment