Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 11 - Massachusetts

Moving In, Part 3

Very short post this evening. A good friend came over this afternoon and helped me unpack a LOT more "kitchen" boxes. They are filled with a lot of paper, and everything is wrapped extremely well. I appreciate that - have not come across anything broken.

But wow.... it makes for a huge trash pile. All that darn paper!

Nothing was cleaned from the fire. Before I left for the wilds of Maine, my insurance company assured me everything would be cleaned prior to being put into storage. Then again when it came out. Not so. Everything still has fire dirt on it. I can only wash so much of it at a time.

Guess what I FINALLY! FINALLY!! FINALLY!!! found today. My silverware. Did the happy dance :)


Stay tuned for adventures in moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment